Laminate floors are easy to clean and maintain; they are durable and will keep looking great when cared for despite tough use conditions.
1. Sweep (with regular broom) or vacuum your floor regularly to prevent accumulation of dirt and grime use a vacuum or broom.
2. Mop with a slightly damp mop. No floor waxing needed. Also remove spills with a cloth immediately they happen, don’t allow water to sit on your floor.
3. Do not use abrasive cleaners, chlorine based cleaners or steel wool on your floor.
4. Remove hard spots with a plastic scraper
5. Use entry mats outside your home to trap most of the dirt, dust, sand or other grittly particles from getting to your floor.